NTD has been a leading partner with Ericsson LG for over 14 years, with over 3,000 customer sites managed across Australia, we have the experience to manage your business communication needs.
Seamless Expandability for SMB’s
With iPECS eMG80, you can start small with 2 users and grow seamlessly to more than 40 users. iPECS eMG80 delivers cost-effective communications to small and growing businesses and affordable expandability to medium size businesses.
Cost Effective VoIP Technology
iPECS eMG80 platform includes advanced VoIP technology supporting low-cost SIP trunking, on and off-premise mobility, remote connectivity and multi-site networking.
Simple Installation & Maintenance
The iPECS eMG80 adopts advanced HTML5 based Web admin, a simple intuitive solution for system configuration and maintenance. The Web Manager Install Wizard helps with basic installation using a series of simple steps in English or a number of other languages.
- Auto Attendant Menus & Auto Night Mode for After Hours
- Internal & External Call Transferring
- Voicemail with Email Notifications
- IP Based System Allowing Basic Programming for End Users
- Future Proof IP Solution That Allows Expandability
- NBN Ready for Future Technologies
- Networking Ready, Allowing Linking to Other Sites Within Australia
- Extension Level Billing / Reporting
VoIP / SIP Trunk Ready
- No More Expensive Line Rental Costs
- Save Money with Reduced Call Costs
- Less Requirement for Telephone Line Technicians